Avantones New Active CLA-10A Studio Monitor System
THE CLA MONITOR FAMILY — ONLY FROM AVANTONE
We’ve worked tirelessly to bring this classic monitor system back to the world — but it took more than just recreating a single speaker. A tremendous amount of attention has been put into every detail: matching the original MDF and wood veneer for the cabinet, matching the original winding dimensions/value/dc resistance of the inductors, profiling the most popular amplifier pairings of the original, just to name a few things. All of this development has culminated into a slew of monitor solutions.
- The CLA-10 and CLA-10A: the iconic “white cone” monitors, in both passive and active configurations.
- The CLA-100 and CLA-200: reference amplifiers with the perfect voicing to compliment the CLA-10 and original “white cones.”
- AV10 MHF and AV10 MLF: the classic “white cone” drivers — now available for the first time in decades as direct replacements for the original.
- AV10 MXO: replacement crossover for original Yamaha™ NS10M™ studio monitors.
- System Type: Active Full-Range Two-Way Stereo Pair
- System Frequency Response: 60Hz-20,000Hz (Accessible Musical Range)
- Components: Low Frequency: AV10-MLF 18Cm Cone, High Frequency: AV10-MHF 3.5Cm Soft Dome
- Cabinet: 10.4 Liter Sealed Design, 18mm MDF With Real Wood Veneer
- Cabinet Dimensions: 381.5mm X 215mm X197.5mm (15”X 8 ½”X 7- ¾ ”)
- Weight: 8.2Kg / 18 Lbs (Each)
- Shipping Weight: 18.5 Kg / 40.5 Lbs
- SPL: 104dB
- Peak Musical Output: 110dB (Music Program Material)
- Amplifier: 200W Class Ab Linear Supply
- THD: 0.05% At 1Khz, 1W
- Balanced Inputs: Combination XLR & Phone Jack
- Unbalanced Input: RCA Phono Jack
- Volume: +0dB, -120dB
- VTPC: Variable Tissue Paper Control Fc 1.8Khz +6dB, -30dB.
- Power: On/off Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- Power: 115Vac/230Vac Selectable
- Power Consumption:
- StandBy: 3W
- Full Output: 250W