The Soundblox 2 Orbital Modulator is a super-compact, durable, and highly flexible multi-effects pedal with a dynamic collection of precision-engineered phaser, flanger, chorus, and tremolo effects. Twelve effect types, nine adjustable parameters, plus internal or external modulation control, emphatically elevate this micro-monster well beyond the sonic limitations of traditional modulation pedals. The Orbital Modulator’s rack-mount power delivers endless modulation possibilities including multi-voiced choruses, through zero flange, rotary speaker simulation, variable notch phasers and much more. Its nine adjustable parameters include DEPTH, FEEDBACK, DELAY, FREQUENCY, VOLUME, LoRETAIN, TREMOLO, MIX, and SPEED. Control modulation either internally or externally: sine and square wave LFO plus forward and reverse Envelope Followers offer vibrant internal modulation, while the pedal’s compatibility with MIDI control signals, the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, or any of our Hot Hand motion sensor rings provides precise external control. Once you’ve dialed in the perfect sound, save it one of two user presets easily recalled via two footswitches. The unit also comes with a 9VDC power supply.
Orbital Modulator Interface
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the panel controls and ports to learn about each one.
Roll your mouse over hot spots (+) on the ports to learn about each one.
Soundblox 2 Orbital Modulator Features & Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 3 Chorus, 3 Flangers, 2 Resonator Flangers, 5 Phasers and Tremolo.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- 9 Adjustable Parameters — Depth, Delay, Frequency, Feedback, Volume, LoRetain, Tremolo, Mix, and Speed.
- 6 Modulation Sources — Sine Wave LFO, Square Wave LFO, Envelope Follower, Hot Hand, Expression Pedal, and MIDI.
- Multi-function In — use the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal or any of the Hot Hand Motion Sensors for on-the-fly control over modulation or any of the 9 adjustable parameters.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs).