Source Audio Collider Stereo Delay+Reverb Pedal
Atomic Delay and Reverb Combination
What do you get when you combine a dense delay and radioactive reverb? To find out, the mad scientists at Source Audio took the Nemesis Delay and Ventris Reverb and smashed them together at high speed. When they had finished their experiments, the One Series Collider Delay + Reverb emerged from the rubble carrying the best features from each pedal. This pedal has seven reverb types and five delay engines crammed into one housing with intuitive controls. It’s loaded with dual 56-bit DSP processors that give you enough experimental potential to run both effects simultaneously. The Collider Stereo Delay + Reverb from Source Audio will unleash unique tones that are perfect for the guitarist that’s always experimenting.
The Collider is equipped with the five most popular delay engines from the Source Audio Nemesis delay pedal. It offers effects in two categories: Classic and Modern. In the Classic category, you can experiment with tape, analog, and oil can delays. For the Modern side of things, you have access to reverse and digital delay options. The control knobs allow you to tweak the tone, tape age, and modulation depth and rate.
Reactive reverb effects
Flip the selector switch to reverb, and you’ll immediately have access to 7 reverbs taken from the Source Audio Ventris dual reverb pedal. Like delay engines, these are organized into Classic and Unnatural categories. On the Classic side, you can select from spring and plate reverbs, natural room, and an ’80s hall reverb. If you’re ready to get weird, the Unnatural category includes a massive E-dome, pitch-shifting shimmer, and momentous swell function. Both the delay and reverb engines have dedicated ON/OFF footswitches while the delay switch provides tap tempo functionality.
Intuitive interface with locking settings
The Collider Delay + Reverb has an incredibly simple interface and controls. It has dedicated footswitches for both the delay and reverb. You control your effect settings with a toggle switch that controls each sound engine separately. When the toggle switch is set to Reverb, all the knobs will control the reverb settings. To control your delay settings, simply flip the switch and tweak away! If you’re worried about unintentional knob bumps, set the toggle switch Lock to keep your settings in place. Even if you bump the knobs, your tone won’t be affected.
Source Audio Collider Delay and Reverb Pedal Features:
- Dual 56-bit DSP processors deliver two studio-grade effects at once
- Intuitive interface makes adjustments easy
- Dedicated footswitches control delay and reverb separately
- Complete MIDI functionality allows the Collider to be controlled with external MIDI messages
- Store up to 8 user presets onboard and 120 presets via MIDI program change
- Stereo In/Out can be used for Mono, Stereo, and Dual Mono
- Universal bypass allows for buffered or relay-based true bypass options
- Analog Dry Through allows the dry signal to pass through unaffected
- Compatible with expression pedals for greater functionality
- Pedal Type:Delay, Reverb
- Presets:8 User Presets Onboard, 120 User Presets via MIDI
- Effects:5 x Delays, 7 x Reverbs
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O:In/Thru
- Other I/O:1 x 1/8″ (control), 1 x 1/4″ (expression)
- USB:1 x Mini-B
- True Bypass:Yes, Switchable to Analog Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC negative center power supply (included)
- Power Usage:280mA
- Weight:1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:SA263