BAE DLB w/ 1x 500 Series 312a Mic Pre
The DLB (Desktop Lunchbox) incorporates 2 slots for 500 series modules.
- Solid steel chassis
- Inputs and outputs on either side
- An overbuilt power supply for third party modules.
- The same hand-wired construction that BAE is known for.
The 312A is available as a 500 series module or a single or dual channel 19″ rackmount.
Because there are no capacitors in the audio path, the 312A is super fast and punchy, allowing transients to pass easily, making them a favourite for drummers.
Made with the highest quality parts including Jensen input and output transformers and the Avedis® 1122 opamp. The 312A also includes a high impedance DI for instruments.
- Made using Avedis® 1122 opamps
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers.
- Remote power supply with four-foot cable capable of four times the current needed by the preamps for optimum sound quality.
- Switches have gold contacts for long life.
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input.
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer.
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power.