BAE 312A Module
The 312A is available as a 500 series module or a single or dual channel 19″ rackmount.
Because there are no capacitors in the audio path, the 312A is super fast and punchy, allowing transients to pass easily, making them a favourite for drummers.
Made with the highest quality parts including Jensen input and output transformers and the Avedis® 1122 opamp. The 312A also includes a high impedance DI for instruments.
BAE 312A Module Features:
- Made using Avedis® 1122 opamps
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers.
- Remote power supply with four-foot cable capable of four times the current needed by the preamps for optimum sound quality.
- Switches have gold contacts for long life.
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input.
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer.
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power.