Neve 1073 3U Loaded 2 Channel
Born on the 10th of May 1970, the 1073 is possibly the worlds most desirable and famous microphone pre amp. Used extensively by leading producers and artists, it has delivered the unique Neve sound to some of the most famous recordings of the past thirty years. The big punchy sound of the 1073 compliments any musical genre. From rock to pop, hip-hop to rap, thrash to classical, the versatile Neve 1073 rules supreme and is deserving the title as the worlds most desirable pre amp. The handcrafted, hand wired, Neve 1073 reissues has been reproduced to the exactly specifications of the original modules. Neve has devoted much time to sourcing the same components to ensure the sound remains true. The 1073 offers 3 bands of EQ, with one fixed high frequency band and two switchable bands with cut and boost. Neve Channel Amplifiers are designed to accept signals from microphone and line sources. Low noise and distortion and generous overload performance are important features of these amplifiers.
Neve 1073 3U Loaded 2 Channel Features:
- Classic transformer mic amp
- 3 EQ bands
- Hand crafted to original 1970 design
- HP filter
- Neve designed hand wound transformers
- Both inputs are transformer balanced and earth free.
- Microphone Input: Gain +80db to +20dB in 5dB steps.
- Line Input: Input impedance 10,000W bridging, gain +20dB to -10dB in 5dB steps.
- Output: Maximum output is >+26dBu into 600W.
- Output is transformer balanced and earth free.
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output
- (80kHz bandwidth) into 600W.
- Freq Response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz. EQ Out.