BAE 1073MPF without Power Supply
The BAE 1073MPF without Power Supply is the high-pass filter version of the 1073MP. The 1073MPF is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser, sharing the the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs and maintained focused mids.
A transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 1073MP work well with a variety of microphones.
There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
BAE 1073MPF without Power Supply Features:
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19″ 1U chassis.
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.
BAE 1073MPF without Power Supply Specifications:
- 1073MPF Specifications
- Frequency Response
10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- High Pass Filter
50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz, 300Hz
- Mic Input Impedance
- Line Input Impedance
- DI Input Impedance
- Output Impedance
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio
100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level
+27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements
115/230 VAC, 30W
- Gain dB
0 to 71 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise
-110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight (Single/Dual)
8 LBS / 3.63 KG
10 LBS / 4.54 KG
- Dimensions (Inches)
19W x 1.75L x 9D