Signex Isopatch Bantam Pro Series PST96D25P
The Signex Isopatch Bantam Pro Series PST96D25P is a dual 48-row patch bay with 4.4mm Bantam Jack Sockets, utilizing a 25 way female D-sub and the rear terminus.
The Isopatch Bantam was introduced in 1991 as an alternative to the standard long-frame patch panel.
Although designed primarily for the semi-pro audio market, the Isopatch Bantam was found to be extremely reliable and became popular in more demanding applications including sound reinforcement and broadcast. Installation contractors love the Isopatch Bantam because the normalising is so easy to program and the rear 25 pin D-sub connectors mean that they can use pre-made cables and just plug in on-site saving hours of tedious wiring.
Over the past ten years, the Isopatch Bantam has gained a firm reputation for reliability value and we now introduce the Isopatch Bantam PRO Series. We couldn’t find a way to improve on the design of the PCB assembly, but we have given the PRO Series a striking new metallic-blue front panel. The PRO Series adds beauty to the well-established Isopatch attributes of excellent value and proven reliability.
Signex Isopatch Bantam Pro Series PST96D25P Features:
- Two rows of 48 Bantam Jacks in 1U of rack space
- Enclosed Jack design keeps out dust and dirt
- Solid palladium cross-point switch contacts
- Direct solder or 25 way D-sub rear termination
- Half and full normal available on all channels
- Suitable for balanced/unbalanced and stereo signals
- Lacing Bar Kit available for extra rear cable support
- Neat slide-in strips for socket designation
- Suitable for insert points without special leads
- PCB parallel wiring points for every Jack
Signex Isopatch Bantam Pro Series PST96D25P Specifications:
4.4mm Bantam Jack sockets
D25P – Rear 25 way D-sub female
TP – Direct solder terminations
Dimensions (W x H x D)(mm)
PST96D25P – 483 x 45 x 71
PST96TP – 483 x 45 x 69
PST96D25P – 1085g
PST96TP – 930g
Half and Full normalising programmable on every channel
Switch contact resistance <0.03 Ohm
*Switch contact life >10,000 operations
* Min. rack opening required: 442m
1pk (10) Ident cards (ICP440)
2pk (100) Cable ties (CTP100) (PST96TP only)