Lindell Audio WL-3
Finally there is a real 500 Series analog console channel strip on the market! Introducing The WL-3 Channel Strip. The WL-3 is wonderful channel strip, all in one box. Featuring a transfomer coupled microphone and line input, a transformer coupled output. A 60 m.m fader for the output section. A compressor with parallel mix knob. A 3-band EQ with sweepable mids. A 80Hz high-pass filter. 48V phantom power, 8 m.m machined aluminium front. etc.
This piece is designed by master mind Paul Wolff in conjunction with Lindell Audio.
It’s one of it’s kind and made in Europe.
WL-3 Channel Strip Features:
- Microphone input with over 65db of gain
- Transformers made in England by Carnhill Group Ltd
- VCA compressor with Threshold, auto gain make-up, Gain, Mix knob for instant parallel compression. Linkable
- Compressor features the EED circuit
- 3-Band equalizer with High 10kHz cut/boost +/- 10db. Sweepable mid band 900 – 5kHz +/- 10db. Low 100Hz cut/boost +/- 10db
- 60 m.m high quality fader
- 48V Phantom power
- Polarity reverse switch