Heritage Audio OST-4 V2.0 500 Series Rack with OS Tech
The Heritage Audio OST-4 V2.0 500 series enclosure is designed for racking any and all 500-series modules and devices, including ‘double wide’ modules and even the most demanding Class A and vacuum tube designs. The OST-4 V2.0 enclosure features Heritage Audio’s On Slot Technology, providing maximum protection, filtering, and isolation to each channel. While most 500-series enclosures on the market have a relatively simple power supply design essentially feeding every channel in parallel, each channel of the OST-4 V2.0 enclosure has its own power supply, individually regulated and isolated from the rest. This ensures that every 500-series module installed will perform at its peak potential, and that no power hungry or even a faulty module will compromise the performance of another. In addition to reducing interference, many 500-series devices actually exhibit lower self-noise and better performance when racked in the OST-4 V2.0 enclosure, specially mic preamps.
A new and exciting feature in the V2.0 model is the Link feature, allowing each channel to be linked over to the next at the push of a button (on back panel), no patch cables required!
As with all Heritage Audio products; the 500 Series OST-4 V2.0 enclosures are built utilizing the most cutting edge methods in manufacturing and design, without ever compromising audio quality or cutting corners — all at the Heritage Audio headquarters in Spain.
- Four slot, portable 500 Series enclosure for mobile and project studio recording
- New link feature allows each channel to be linked to the next at the push of a button, no patch cables required
- Each channel individually regulated, filtered, and protected for highest performance, lowest noise, and best protection
- Delivers up to 400mA per rail per slot, for a total of 1.6 Amps per rail, phantom power supply
- delivers up to 140mA total
- Widest possible range of compatibility with any 500 Series device made, including ‘power hungry’ Class A and vacuum tube designs
- Vertical architecture accommodates ‘double wide’ modules
- Heavy gauge steel chassis, rugged finish, proven, durable design
- All handmade in Spain at the Heritage Audio factory
|MODULE SLOT COUNT