Mackie Big Knob Studio+ 4×3 Studio Monitor Controller & USB Audio Interface
The Mackie Big Knob has proven itself for more than a decade as the go-to monitor controlling solution for project and professional studios. The all-new Big Knob family takes the best of this classic workflow, delivering the right solution for the modern studio.
Both the Big Knob Studio and Big Knob Studio+ offer high-resolution USB interfacing (with resolutions up to 192 kHz), featuring dual Onyx mic preamps, delivering an ultra-wide 60 dB of gain range and award-winning sound quality.
The expanded Big Knob lineup offers models with unique feature sets and I/O to suit a huge range of applications. Features like dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio out, a true cue mix and more ensure Big Knob will fit right into your studio or workspace.
- Studio monitor controller and USB audio interface
- Dual Onyx preamps for recording high-fidelity, low-noise audio
- Easily switch between four input sources and three monitor pairs
- Trim controls allow you to balance the volume of different pairs of monitors
- Talkback & Headphone outputs
- Dedicated amp-driven Studio Out for headphone distribution systems
- Stereo aux input for connecting music player
- Large volume knob for easy level adjustments
- Buttons for Mono, Mute, and Dim