Avantone Pro CK-7+ Large Capsule Multi-Pattern FET Condenser Microphone
The Avantone “Cabernet (C-series)” mics are designed to offer true professional performance at an absolutely unbeatable price. Featuring high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path as well as our own proprietary edge terminated dual backplate 34mm 6 micron capsule, the CK7+ has the component set that is normally attributed to modded or hot rodded microphones.
Our new premium capsule with a transformer coupled circuit allows an incredibly airy open top end with a solid and thick low end, making the CK7+ the most versatile microphone at its price point. Milled from a single piece solid brass, the body of the CK7+ was designed to give the microphone a solid feel and the included custom retro shock mount prevents unwanted vibrations from traveling up into the microphone.
The CK7+ has separate -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches….The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from “muddying up” the track.
The CK7+ also features 3 separate polar patterns, it’s versatility allows it to be a fantastic tool for a variety of situations. All of these features come together to give you a fully professional microphone and a completely unbeatable value.
- Uses Include: Studio vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, piano, room mic, etc…
- Standard Items Supplied:
- Avantone CK-7 Multi-Pattern FET Microphone
- Avantone Custom Retro Shockmount
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- Padded Aluminum storage / travel case
- Owners Manual
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid , Omni , Figure 8
- Capsule: 34mm 6 micron capsule
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -38 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- S/N Ratio: 77dB re 1Pa
- Maximum SPL: 139dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-Weighted per IEC 286-4) < 16 dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Included Accessories:
- Wooden Box in Metal Carrying Case
- Dimensions: 187mm x 51mm / 7.5″ x 2″
- Weight: .65 kgs / 1.4 lbs
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body