Tegeler Audio Manufaktur Tube Summing Mixer
Many grieve the sound of analog mixing consoles but don’t want to waive the conveniences that modern consoles provide. The Tegeler Audio Tube Summing Mixer gives you the opportunity to bring the sound of analog mixing with the benefits of a digital workflow to the comfort of your own studio.
The analog signal path, tubes, and matching transformers are responsible for processing the signals. The result is a typical analog sound: open & defined, yet warm. The mix is not trapped in the box but opens up the whole room.
With 2 × 20 channels, there are enough inputs available to glue together the most demanding mixes. If 40 inputs aren’t enough for you, several Tube Summing Mixers can be cascaded to increase the input count. As you can use more than one Tube Summing Mixer together, nothing stands in the way of your surround mixes.
To ensure the exact reproducibility of a mix, the Tube Summing Mixer is equipped with a stepped output switch instead of a potentiometer. This allows a practical reduction at -3 dB increments.
If you wish to insert mono signals into the mix, just insert the signal into the lower TRS jack. The mono signal is then automatically distributed to both channels simultaneously making it appear in the phantom center of the mix.
- 2 × 16 balanced inputs via 4 sub D connectors (XLR or TRS via adapter cable, Tascam® layout)
- 2 × 4 balanced TRS inputs (Neutrik®stereo jack)
- Internal mix bus with up to +22 dBu
- Active Tubes and Transformer output stage
- Illuminated VU meters
- Output Level switch in -3db increments
- Frequency response: 20 – 40.000 Hz +/- 1,5 dB
- Dynamic Range: Un-weighted > 110 dB
- Crosstalk between channels > 90 dB @ 1kHz
- Internal power supply (15 W) with high quality toroidal transforme
|TUBE OR SOLID STATE||Tube|
|NUMBER OF INPUTS||40|
|INPUT CONNECTORS||1/4-inch TRS, AES/EBU DB25|
|OUTPUT CONNECTORS||1/4-inch TRS, Analog XLR|