STYLUS™ -VINYL GROOVE MODULE – VST MAC/PC MOTU, MAS, RTAS
The world’s first Groove Control™ Instrument
Stylus™ is an innovative new type of software plug-in instrument that integrates a massive core library of thousands of cutting-edge groove elements, loops and samples, with a powerful user interface for creating your own grooves. Stylus can be used as a native plug-in instrument in hosts like Logic, Digital Performer, Cubase VST, Nuendo and Pro-Tools no sampler is necessary!
The huge 3 gigabyte core library of Stylus includes over 1000 brand-new loops, featuring insane new breakbeat remix loops with a cutting-edge vinyl attitude, from award-winning producer Eric Persing. The grooves are inspiration generators for application in a huge variety of remix genres including R&B, 2-step, Trip-Hop, Chemical, Epic House, Underground Hip-Hop, UK Garage, Downtempo Dub, Nu-skool, Acid Jazz, Trance, Funk, Alternative, Progressive, Rap, Abstract, Urban Neo-Soul, Big Beat, Slo-Jamz, Drum ‘N Bass, and many others.
Each groove is presented in our widely-acclaimed Groove Control™ activated versions‹which allow you to change the pitch, tempo, feel and pattern independently …without using any DSP! Since every groove can be mixed and matched at any tempo or feel, there are literally endless combination possibilities. You can also program your own grooves from scratch with thousands of edgy drum samples. In addition, the inspiring Groove Menus let you remix loops in real-time at every tempo from 50-180 BPM in both straight and swing feels. It’s as simple as selecting a patch and playing your keyboard!
Over a thousand wild turntable FX and DJ tricks are included, as well as a killer live percussion loop section‹including congas, bongos, djembes, shakers, triangles, agogos and tambourines, all of which can be mixed into any groove separately! Because of the powerful interface and synthesis engine of the plug-in, Stylus is a monster creative tool. You can do brand new techniques with Groove Control like randomizing the accents of a loop, turning a conga loop into a melodic part, radical filter sequencing, tweaking the tuning of just the snare, or filtering just the kicks, panning each slice in a different part of the stereo field, each all inside the loop! This is possible because the Stylus custom interface goes way beyond any of the current conventional samplers -each sample and slice has it’s own adjustable synth parameters, and selecting the samples is as simple as playing the sample from your keyboard. The possibilities for creative manipulation are truly amazing… and yet it is so easy to use.
STYLUS -The Ultimate Groove Machine!
* Massive 3 gig core library
* All NEW sounds
* Insane new remix grooves and samples by Eric Persing
* Over a thousand turntable tricks, skips, stops, beat-juggling and scratch FX
* Killer live percussion loops can be added to any groove
* Elastic Tempo, Pitch, Pattern and Feel with Groove Control™
* Real-time groove jamming at any tempo with Groove Menus
* Built-in Groove auditioning system… Lightning-fast load times
* 1000 Kicks, 1000 Snares, 500 Hi-hats for creating your own grooves
* Easy to use… Built-in patch management system
* Sample-accurate timing
* Fully programmable
* Total recall with your sequence
* Multimode resonant Filters for each sample, plus Master Filters
* Three envelopes for Pitch, Filter and Amplitude
* Matrix-style Modulation routing, two LFOs
* Unique interface allows independent parameter control of each sample, and Groove control automation.
* Powered by Custom 32 bit UVI Engine
* Cross platform, plug-in compatibility!
MAS, RTAS Mac and VST Mac/PC included
(Audio Unit and OSX versions available as a free update in 2003!)
Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic 5, Digital Performer, Pro Tools Mac Free/LE/TDM/HD, Cubase (VST-Mac/PC & SX Windows only), Nuendo, Fruity Loops, Acid Pro 4.0 and other VST hosts. *also works in Sonar with a VST wrapper (not included)
192 MB RAM, 3.1 GB free hard disc space MAC: OS 9 or higher, 266 mHz G3 or better CPU, MAS, RTAS or VST 2.0 host PC: Windows 98 or higher, 300 mHz Pentium III or better CPU, sound card, VST 2.0 host
CPU power usage: VERY LOW
*All Specifications to change without notice. All trademarks are the property of their respective holders.