Avid HD Native Thunderbolt Core – Does Not Include Software
Get the Sound Backed by an Industry
The Avid Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt Core yields the same low latency, high channel count, and pristine audio quality as a PCIe-based HD Native card, but in a compact desktop format. If you own a modern Thunderbolt-equipped computer without PCIe slots, you can finally step up to a real Pro Tools | HD rig. This ultra-portable recording interface isn’t just small enough to fit in your laptop case, it runs on Thunderbolt bus power, so you don’t have to worry about finding a power outlet. And the Avid Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt Core’s audiophile-quality headphone output is perfect for mobile editing.
Who uses Pro Tools | HD Native?A lot of us here at Sweetwater work in Pro Tools | HD Native. It takes full advantage of today’s high-power computers by offering the top features of Pro Tools | Ultimate software, minus the DSP-accelerated plug-ins. On the strictly hardware side, your Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt gives you blazing fast I/O, near-zero latency, automatic delay compensation, and full integration with Avid’s HD line of interfaces, leaving your CPU to handle plug-ins and mixing. If you’re budget-minded but still demand results from your DAW and have a high-power computer with Thunderbolt connectivity, then Pro Tools | HD Native is perfect for you.
Avid Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt Core Features at a Glance:
- Connects to your modern non-PCIe-card-equipped computer via ultra-high-speed Thunderbolt
- 2 DigiLink Mini ports are compatible with Avid HD interfaces, as well as specialized third-party interfaces
- Front-mounted audiophile headphone output allows you to monitor and edit anywhere
- Serial port interfaces with SYNC HD
- Provides 64 channels of I/O with under 1.6ms latency
- Compatible with Pro Tools | HD software
- Supports CoreAudio and ASIO applications
The Avid Pro Tools | HD Native Thunderbolt Core delivers industry-standard performance.
- Computer Connectivity:Thunderbolt
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:64 channels
- Digital Inputs:2 x Mini-DigiLink ports
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
- Data I/O:Serial port (Sync HD)
- OS Requirements – Mac:Multi-core processor, OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Multi-core processor, Windows 7 or later (64-bit), Thunderbolt support required
- Manufacturer Part Number:9900-65235-00