GTQ2 Class A Stereo Mic Amplifier with three band Equalizer
A rare excellence in Class A audio
An amazing mic pre at any price, the GTQ captures all the vintage British tone and character one would expect from something like a 1073. Combine an incredible preamp with a very useful and colorful tracking EQ, and you have a sure fire hit! Check out the GTQ and experince the most sought after vintage British tone.
• Transformer balanced inputs and outputs.
• All Class A circuitry
• Stepped gain adjustable in 5dB steps from –10dB to +80dB
• Output level potentiometer
• Direct input with 10dB gain and 10Mohm input impedance
• Rear jacks provide an unbalanced output at the same level as the balanced.
• Three band EQ provides + 15dB adjustment at 80Hz (Bass), 12KHz (Treble) and mid frequencies of 400Hz, 1,600Hz and 3,200Hz
• 80Hz 18dB/octave High Pass Filter
• Internal fully regulated power supplies with ample power reserves.
• Input impedance = 1,200 ohms or 300 ohms (switch selectable on rear panel) balanced and floating
• Balanced and floating Output will drive any impedance from 600 ohms upwards
• D.I. Input impedance = 10Megohms
• Frequency response 50KHz + 1dB
• Distortion <0.075% @ 1KHz
• EIN • Dimensions 19” x 1U x 11” (482.6mm x 44.45mm x 279.4mm)
• Weight = 20lbs