BAE 10DC Compressor with PSU (Pair)
BAE Audio introduces the model 10DC compressor/limiter to compliment their line of Class A series outboard gear. The 10DC features a transformer coupled, all-discrete circuitry which is sonically familiar to the BAE Audio Class A line of gear, like the 1073, for the classic analog sound favorable in today’s digital recording. Stepped switches for every control, a reverse analog meter, and the trademark Marconi knobs makes seeing what you’re doing easy and repeatable. Independent circuitry for compressor and limiter – use one, or both, for greater control.
The 10DC also implements a true bypass and is stereo linkable.
The 10DC is nicely housed in a steel chassis using the same remote supply as other BAE Audio units.
*Expanded range in level for greater versatility with higher output digital audio during tracking through mixing.
- Discrete Class A transformer-coupled circuit throughout.
- Fully independent Compressor and Limiter for separate audio dynamics control.
- Intuitive layout with illuminated meter showing gain reduction.
- High quality stepped Elma® switches for dialing accuracy and repeatability.
- True bypass even when the unit is off.
- Same remote power supply as used on other 24VDC BAE units. One power supply can run two units.