he 2Control allows for connection of two sources, three speaker sets (2x stereo, 1x mono) and two headphones. Each headphone output is supplied by a separate amplifier to allow for completely independent operation of two headphones without any interaction from the other output. With the innovative crossfeed control, the 2Control allows to mix on cans.
- 2Control combines loudspeaker and headphone monitoring in a compact, user-friendly & high quality control device
- Control near-field monitors, full-range speakers & headphone monitoring for two listeners from one central unit
- Some exemplary benefits of the crossfeed control: at home, nocturnal engineers now have an alternative to full range monitors for judging stereo imaging in their mixes
- Can serve as full stereo monitoring alternative
- Compact housing makes it easy to transport the 2Control to have familiar monitoring conditions at foreign places
|No. Input Channels||2|
|No. Output Channels||3|