Speck VF16M via Fader Outboard Fader System
The Speck VF16M via Fader provides a brand new way to connect your 500 series rack(s) and audio gear, as well as it doubles as a line level mixer. The VF16M is the perfect solution for adding a post-recorder 16-channel mixer + Master Fader to your setup. Reclaim the performance aspect of analog mixing and inject some soul back into the process with the Speck VF16M!
The Speck VF16M via Fader is more than just 16 slide faders. Each fader channel has the necessary input and output electronics to allow the via Fader to interface to any balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less line level signal. But most importantly… no additional mixer or audio interface is required.
With its clean, uncluttered layout, the via Fader can be placed in a convenient desktop location or installed in your 19″ rack. This gives you more choices when it comes to the studio layout.
Not exclusively for 500 rack systems, the via Fader can be used for external DAW summing or as a line mixer for synths and samplers. Offering a stereo master fader, channel mix assign, and monitor master (that operates post of the master fader), the VF16M becomes a powerful line level analog mixer, for analog integration into your mixing workflow. In many cases, the via Fader can eliminate the need for a mixing console in your studio. The four via Fader models give you lots of possibilities.
Speck VF16M via Fader Outboard Fader System Features
- Sixteen – 100mm Fader channels.
- All fader channels have active-balanced inputs and outputs on DB25 style connectors.
- 100% analog signal path.
- Ultra-low distortion transparent signal path with +28dBu maximum input and output.
- 10dB gain boost select available for each fader channel.
- Two mounting choices: Place on your desktop or install in a standard 19″ rack.
- Center-detented pan pots.
- Channel mix assign in conjunction with the pan pot, allows the channel to be mixed to the main output.
- Channel In-place solo allows you to isolate any input channel to the monitor.
- 100mm stereo master fader.
- Monitor master that operates “post” of the mix stereo master fader.
- Master output connectors: Balanced TRS mix output jacks, balanced TRS mix Insert send & return jacks, and balanced TRS monitor output jacks.
- Link connectors for expandable mix section.
Speck VF16M via Fader Outboard Fader System Specifications
- Frequency Response (10 dB gain): 3Hz-54kHz (+0/-.5dB)
- THD+n (Gain 10, Output +24dBu): .0024%
- Noise (22Hz-22kHz):
- -102dBu (Residual output noise)
- -87dBu (16 channels routed, faders off)
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu
- Input Impedance:
- 30K Ohms (Balanced)
- 15K Ohms (Unbalanced)
- Output Impedance: 60 Ohms
- Dimensions (Mixer): WxHxD=19″ x 7″ x 6″ (483mm x 178mm x 152mm)
- Dimensions (Power Supply): WxHxD=4.6″ x 2.75″ x 7.3″ (117mm x 70mm x 185mm)
- Shipping Weight (Mixer & PS): 15 Lbs (6.8kg)
Speck VF16M via Fader Outboard Fader System Includes:
- Speck VF16M via Fader
- Power Supply