Cre8audio Cellz CV touch pad
CELLZ = FEED. CYCLE. FONDLE. FUN
Cellz is another wacky module from the deranged minds over at Cre8audio. A programmable CV touchpad and sequencer, it can be used as a tactile control interface or an easy way of creating unique sequences.
Technically speaking, Cellz is a dual unipolar control voltage generator; each of the 16 touch-sensitive pads can be set to two 12bit values (semi-tone quantized or free scale), ranging from 0V to 5V. “Feeding Cellz” Clock or LFO pulses will automatically trigger and cycle through each cell. This lets the user create their own sequences.
Cre8audio, however, prefer to describe it as “a funky module you can use as a controller or to make a wacky sequencer”
• Width = 12hp (hp = horizontal pitch)
• Depth = 30mm
• 2.5mA power draww when running +12V rail
• 27mA power draw when running +5V rail
• 1.5mA power draw when running -12V
• 0-10V voltage range output 1
• 0-10V voltage range output 2
• Minimum voltage required to set LFO triggers 1/2 high = 0.8V