HERITAGE AUDIO I73 PRO 2 2-IN/4-OUT USB-C AUDIO INTERFACE WITH TWO 73 PREAMPS
The Heritage Audio i73 PRO One aims to provide musicians, producers and audio engineers with an easy path to that cherished analog experience that has been integral to music creation since the early 70s. The i73 PRO One incorporates the same Class A transformer-balanced circuitry as Heritage’s classic 73-style preamps, so you’ll be able to capture your signals with all that classic mojo and vibe but, for the first time, straight from the i73 PRO One to your computer.
As with any of Heritage Audio’s 73-style preamps, a three way input is implemented so, whether you want to track vocals through the hearty mic preamp with up to 70 dB of gain, an electric guitar/bass through the fast, dynamic JFET DI or the clean line inputs you’ll be able to route whatever the signal may be on to your DAW with true studio quality.
A low latency monitoring mixing console has been developed from the ground up so you’ll always hear what you need to, either through your speakers or headphones, each with their own, independent configurable mix within the Heritage Audio MIXER running inside the i73 PRO One.
Process your tracks in realtime within Heritage Audio’s MIXER with an ever growing comprehensive set of tools modeled after Heritage Audio’s own outboard and private gear collection running internally over i73 PRO One’s DSP. Record both DRY and WET streams from the MIXER to your DAW at the same time. You can even insert third party native plug-ins via the MIXER’s Aux channels.
i73 PRO One gives you the right tools to monitor your work just like in the Golden Era of recording studios out of the box so you can capture your tracks in to your DAW and finish the job taking advantage of a modern home studio workflow.
All i73 PRO environment has been carefully developed for over 2 years by a team of musicians, producers and engineers to ensure an outstanding user experience for all type of users, from the home recording artist to the big studio engineer.
- 2-in/4-out USB-C audio interface
- One Class A 73-style preamp with up to 70 dB of gain for true studio-quality recordings Microphone/line input on combo XLR jack and dedicated JFET DI input for Hi-Z instruments
- Extra line input
- Full analog experience powered by DSP for real-time tracking processing with imperceptible latency
- Direct monitoring with Heritage Audio’s MIXER processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Analog stereo monitor output over TRS controlled independently by Heritage Audio’s MIXER
- Stereo headphone output independently controlled by Heritage Audio’s MIXER
- Record both WET and DRY streams from the MIXER to your DAW at the same time
- Recording, mixing, and playback at up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- +48V phanom power, pad, and phase
- Mono, mute, and dim
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion
- USB-C connection to computer (cable included)
- Classic attractive European console design
- Mini-DIN IN/OUT connector