Fireface UCX II 40-Channel 192 kHz, Advanced USB Audio Interface
The Fireface UCX II is a highly integrated pro audio solution in an ultra-compact format for studio and live recordings. It continues RME’s long tradition of designing compact advanced interfaces, packing into a half-rack size unit what usually would be spread out over two or three 19 inch panels.
With up to 20 channels record and 20 channels playback, SteadyClock FS, high performance microphone inputs, Parametric EQ, Dynamics processing, Echo, Reverb, (DURec) Direct USB Recording, MIDI I/O, a powerful headphone output and full stand-alone operation the Fireface UCX II excels with the highest feature to space ratio ever.
• 20 Input / 20 Output channels
• 8 x Analog I/O
• 2 x Mic/ Line Preamps, digitally controlled
• 2 x Line / Instrument inputs, digitally controlled
• AES/EBU and SPDIF I/O
• ADAT I/O
• Word clock in or out (switchable)
• MIDI I/O
• USB 2.0 (USB 3 compatible)