GS Music – GS Apollo Mini Analog Synthesizer
The GS Apollo Mini is a subtractive synthesis analog synthesizer. The sound is generated in a totally analog way, with two voltage controlled oscillators (VCO), a mixer (mixer), a voltage controlled filter (VCF) and a voltage controlled amplifier (VCA). The control signals are digitally generated by a microcontroller, which is capable of processing three low-frequency oscillators (LFO) and two envelopes (EG) of the ADSR type.
The GS Apollo Mini interface was designed to be simple and intuitive. It features 18 knobs and 3 pushbuttons. It can generate a large variety of sounds.
- Polyphony: Monophonic, last note priority / Duophonic, lowest note priority and la última
- Oscillators: 2 voltage controlled analog oscillators (VCO) with sub oscillators.
- Waveforms: Sawtooth / Pulse
- Filter: (VCF) 24dB / Oct low pass filter (4 poles) with resonance control. 2 * envelopes (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- LFO: 3**
- Waveforms: LFO Triangular / Ramp Up / Ramp Down / Square
- Presets: 8
- Connections: MIDI IN, Audio Output (1/4 ”TRS balanced plug), USB (with galvanic isolation)
- Power Supply: DC 12V 1A
- Consumption: 4 W
- Dimensions: 215mm x 105mm x 57mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Package Dimensions: 280mm x 190mm x 95mm
- Package Weight: 1.2 kg
* From the panel it is only possible to control both envelopes simultaneously. To control them independently the corresponding MIDI CCs must be used.
** Only one LFO is controllable from the panel. To access the other LFOs, the corresponding MIDI CCs must be used.