Little Labs Monotor
Little Labs saw the need for an audiophile headphone amp designed for the working audio engineer – devoid of gimmicks – providing accurate, low fatigue, great sounding source analysis. Introducing the Little Labs Monotor ™.
Little Labs Monotor Features include:
- Dual 1/4” AND 3.5mm separately amplified headphone jacks, for no,
“where’s that adapter” hook up and partner monitoring.
- Extensive mono monitoring capability: left plus right, left, right, and even left minus
right, for phase check and digital compressed audio file artifact analysis.
- Minimal audiophile (almost completely passive) zen circuit path using a single, truly state
of the art active stage per headphone output (0.5Ω independently verified output impedance,
beware of false .04 ohm output impedance claims).
- Internal state of the art super low noise linear voltage regulation, providing audiophile
full current/voltage (unlike USB wimp powered headphone amps).
- Stereo mini aux input for talkback communication or easy portable player hookup.
- High gain, low noise, for very high spl monitoring, even with high impedance headphones.
- XLR/TRS combo jack inputs in parallel with TRS jacks for easy in-line monitoring hook up.
- Quality stepped volume attenuator with internal bypass for remote volume control capability.
- Rack-mountable: Up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space.
- Made in the USA.