Elektron Analog Heat MKII
Out-of-this-world Analog Distortion Effects
In a world of digital effects and powerful plug-ins, finding something like Elektron’s Analog Heat MKII tabletop effects processor is like discovering Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster — it’s virtually unheard of, extremely cool, and a total beast! The Analog Heat makes its sonic mark by packing eight stereo distortion circuits into one amazing processor, complete with a 7-way multimode filter and a 2-band EQ. Powerful modulation options let you sculpt breathtaking distortions, ranging from pulsating grit to off-the-hook chaos. And when it comes to integrating the Analog Heat into your rig, a full complement of MIDI, CV, and plug-in-style DAW connectivity make this amazing multi-effects processor truly unique.
What’s new in Analog Heat MKII?
- Vivid OLED screen offers twice the resolution, making small details easier to see
- Larger display for improved visual feedback
- Improved high-resolution encoders feel more precise
- Ultra-durable buttons are rated for over 50 million presses
- Buttons are backlit for better visibility on dark stages
- Numerous under-the-hood software tweaks and features
Crank up the intensity with eight distortion circuits
When you need to light up your tone, Analog Heat MKII has you covered. Load up eight different stereo analog distortion circuits to create rich and vibrant harmonics. Whether you’re going for warmth tape-style saturation, wooly tube-style breakup, or all the way to 11 with overwhelming fuzz, Analog Heat MKII delivers!
Analog Heat Character Modes:
- Mid Drive
- Clean Boost
- Rough Crunch
- Classic Distortion
- Round Fuzz
- High Gain
Add depth and ambience with filters and modulation
Keeping it all in the analog domain, Elektron’s Analog Heat MKII includes an epically powerful multimode filter. Each of the seven modes features fully variable resonance control, which can create glorious harmonic spikes when combined with heavy distortion, and you can shape it all via a simple 2-band stereo EQ. The Analog Heat MKII’s effects get even cooler still, when you add in its extensive onboard modulation. There’s an assignable envelope, which you can use to add dramatic motion to your effects. An assignable LFO also lets you set up rhythmic pulses, which you can sync to MIDI clock and even control via CV.
Take control from your DAW via Elektron Overbridge
Speaking of control, Sweetwater producers and synth nuts love Elektron’s Overbridge technology. Overbridge lets you integrate your Analog Heat MKII tabletop multi-effects processor right into your DAW, routing audio to and from your hardware via a single USB cable. Better yet, you get a whole graphic user interface to control every major aspect of your effects, essentially turning your Analog Heat MKII into a plug-in.
Elektron Analog Heat MKII Tabletop Multi-effects Processor Features:
- All-analog multi-effects processor with 8 stereo distortion circuits
- Sculpt anything from warm tape distortion to insanely harsh fuzz
- 7-way multimode filter with resonance control adds amazing harmonics
- Shape your tone via the onboard 2-band equalizer
- Assignable envelope and LFO (with MIDI sync) let you add motion to your sound
- MIDI in/out/thru and CV expression make integration with your hardware rig easy
- Elektron Overbridge provides plug-in-style control and audio to your DAW via USB
- Type:Stereo Analog Sound Processor
- Effects:Mid Drive, Enhancement, Saturation, Clean Boost, Rough Crunch, Classic Distortion, Round Fuzz, High Gain
- EQ:2-band Stereo Analog EQ, Stereo Analog Multi-mode Filter (7 filter types)
- Presets:128 User Presets
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (L/R), 2 x 1/4″ (control in)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (L/R), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/Thru
- USB:1 x Type B
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply
- Manufacturer Part Number:HFX1MK2