Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina – Stereo Pair
Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina – Stereo Pair | Closely matched stereo pair of Edwina, our flagship, most flexible model, a versatile large-diaphragm condenser microphone with the smooth sound to match her distinctive but not dominating looks.
The pair makes for an incredibly useful and flexible tool for all applications in the studio and on the stage. In stereo, they make ideal drum overheads and room mics. Use in x/y, spaced pair, or ORTF to capture beautiful stereo images of acoustic instruments or group performances. And, use the two for the perfect vocal and instrument mics for your next live performance.
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Side or end address, using pivoting bracket
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close vocal use on the loudest of stages with excellent feedback rejection
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
On stage and in studio for vocals, close-miking acoustic instruments (guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle), drum overheads, electric guitar cabinets
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
- POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 – 15K hz (-3dB)
- SENSITIVITY: -38.9dB (11 mV/Pa)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm
- NOISE LEVEL (A-weighted): <14 dBA
- POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power
- WEIGHT: 1 lb (4 lbs cased)
- DIMENSIONS: 8 3/4” x 4” x 1 3/4”; head is 3” in diameter
- SKU: ETL-EDWINA-PAIR
- Metal tool case with foam padding, 11” x 6” x 3″
- Mic clip