Golden Age Project FC 3
CONDENSER MICROPHONE WITH THREE POLAR PATTERNS, PAS AND HIGHPASS-FILTER
The FC 3 is a high quality dual capsule condenser microphone, inspired by classical microphone models. The FC 3 is a very versatile microphone with a wide frequency response and a large dynamic range. It will perform great in the studio or in live sound and broadcast applications. It´s sound character is similair to vintage microphones and it is well suited to be used with most instruments and voices.
Use it on vocals and choirs, acoustic and electric guitars and other fretted instruments, as a drum overhead or room mic and in any other application where you would use a big capsule condenser mic. The FC 3 is, in spite of it´s low cost, suitable for critical recording applications.
- True condenser mic with 28mm, 3um gold-prutted low distorsion dual capsule mounted on an effective internal shock mount.
- Low noise F.E.T as first amplifying device.
- Discrete class A electronics with vintage style EQ and transformer balanced output stage
- Three polar patterns: Cardionid, Omni and Figure 8 gives you several ways to model the sound. The room pick-up, proximity effect and the tonal response changes with the different patterns.
- External switches for high-pass filter and pad.
- Heavy duty brass body. Shock mount included.
- Goldplated XLR. Reqires 48V phantom power