Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
Edwina has the look of Captain Nemo’s control room and the smooth, detailed sound of the finest vocal mics. She has a large diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule mounted in a moderate sized retro-industrial head basket made from plumbing flanges and stainless steel bolts, which is suspended in a pivoting bracket for maximum positioning flexibility. This means she can work as an upright, side-address lollipop style, or as an end-address, with a simple twist of the pivot. She strikes the perfect balance on stage with her distinctive but not dominating looks. A great-sounding mic for stage or studio; vocals, overheads, room, acoustic instruments or electric cabinets.
- Hand made microphone with unique appearance.
- Large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsule mounted in a pivoting bracket, with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close live vocal use on the loudest of stages – excellent feedback rejection.
- Side or end address, using pivot.
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise.
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics – very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 8 3/4″ x 4″ x 1 3/4″; head is 3″ in diameter.
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 11″ x 6″ x 3″.
- Requires 48V phantom power.
- See shipping info.
- As always, our guarantee.
- Multiple available in this design.
<iframe src=”http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=178339551/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/tracklist=false/artwork=small/transparent=true/” seamless><a href=”http://kirbykrackle.bandcamp.com/album/rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer-2011-holiday-single”>Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 2011 Holiday Single by Kirby Krackle</a></iframe>