Centennial 100th Anniversary Elite Performance Theremin
Complete your Claravox Centennial Theremin with this matched Walnut Stand.
Named after the original theremin virtuosa, Clara Rockmore, Claravox Centennial features the highest quality control and sound available in a theremin for deep artistic exploration. Offering both traditional 100% analog theremin operation and expanded modern performance, as well as an onboard analog delay, preset storage, and more, Claravox Centennial is an extraordinary instrument for creative expression.
Designed to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the theremin, Claravox Centennial celebrates the theremin’s past, present, and future. Switchable Traditional and Modern performance modes select between classic heterodyne oscillators (for a genuine analog theremin experience) and versatile wavetable generators with assignable scales, quantisation, octave ranges, and response curves. An analog wave-shaping circuit (derived from the legendary Etherwave Pro) imbues ethereal sonic character and empowers rich sound sculpting possibilities, and the on-board analog BBD delay creates a wash of spiralling echoes and resounding warmth.
DIN MIDI, USB, and CV inputs and outputs allow Claravox Centennial to be used in tight integration with DAWs, or as a creative controller for the dynamic and responsive command of external sound sources. Front-panel preset storage provides instant recall of your favourite sounds and settings, while the free Claravox Centennial software stores your entire preset library and indulges control of a host of under-the-hood features, unlocking an expanse of sonic capabilities.
An instrument designed with exceptional playability to satisfy the the most skillful thereminist, Claravox Centennial invites access to multiple levels of calibration and control settings to create a “custom fit” between this unique instrument and each unique player. Front-panel Pitch and Volume knobs give quick and immediate control for dialling in to new playing environments, side-entry calibration ports create easy access for fine tune adjustments, and dedicated Response knobs allow for the creation of recallable custom antenna curves in Modern mode.
Expand your artistry with an instrument that is truly a work of art itself. Featuring brass antennas, cloth bound control panels, and a beautiful fine-grain walnut hardwood cabinet, Claravox Centennial utilises top quality materials to pay homage to the hand-crafted history of the theremin. Combine with the optional Claravox Centennial Theremin Stand for the ultimate statement piece.
- Electronics based on Bob Moog’s highly sought-after Etherwave Pro circuitry
- Dedicated Response controls let users dial in their own response curves for a custom feel
- Wave and Filter controls derived from the legendary Etherwave Pro give access to a rich sonic palette
- Switchable Modern and Traditional modes select between classic analog oscillators and versatile wavetable generators
- Pitch quantization and scale selection available in Modern mode
- An on-board analog delay creates exceptional depth and space
- Front-panel preset storage gives instant access to favourite sounds and settings
- Dedicated software editor for quick access to front-panel parameters, extended under-the-hood features, and easy preset management
- Beautiful fine-grain walnut hardwood cabinet housing
- Includes Detachable Wooden Pitch Arm, Detachable Pitch Antennae, Detachable Volume Antennae, and Power Supply