Arturia MiniBrute 2S Desktop Analogue Hybrid Sequencer-Synthesizer
Meet MiniBrute 2S, A thrilling hybrid sequencer-synth designed to push the envelope for the modern musician. Taking the vast sound design potential of MiniBrute 2 and supercharging it with an advanced, triple-layered step sequencer. Combining Arturia’s legacy of joyful, intuitive sequencers with attitude-packed synthesis, and expanding into the blooming world of Eurorack modular with a comprehensive mod matrix patchbay, MiniBrute 2S will give your music the Brute Factor™.
Despite its power, MiniBrute 2S’s massive synth potential remains accessible and fun to use. Thanks to its analog, semi-modular architecture, you have hands-on control of every parameter, so you can oscillators, ride your filters, sync your LFOs, and control your envelopes on the fly to create a sound that’s unique yours, bound only by your imagination.
Open up exciting new possibilities by patching in signals from your modular collection to alter MiniBrute 2S’s sound, or patch signals out to your modular to sequence or shape them from MiniBrute 2S’s myriad controls. With this synth at your command, your creative workspace will become an experimental sound laboratory.
Not only does MiniBrute 2S feature an awesomely powerful, triple-layered step sequencer and multi-mode arpeggiator, it’s also decked out with high quality, pressure and velocity sensitive performance pads. MiniBrute 2S perfectly suits adventurous electronic musicians who feel comfortable dropping the traditional keyboard for a more contemporary interface.
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with sound shapers
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation
- ADSR envelope generator, and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter
- Brute Factor™ adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points
- Two LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive triple-layer Sequencer and advanced Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB
- High quality, durable performance pad interface with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity