Lynx Hilo Dante – Silver
World-class Conversion Meets Dante
Grab a Lynx Hilo with LT-DNT option Dante expansion and take advantage of world-class digital conversion and superior networking capabilities. Three high-performance components in one — an A/D converter, a D/A converter, and a high-end headphone amp (with its own dedicated D/A converter), Hilo serves up the pristine, transparent audio quality for which Lynx is famous. You also get a 32-channel internal mixer, along with other useful features — all controlled from an intuitive LCD touchscreen. For world-class conversion and networked connectivity.
Real Lynx converters deliver stunning signal quality
The Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System upholds Lynx’s reputation for pristine, transparent audio quality. Hilo’s analog stages and converter topology designs raise the bar for low distortion and noise while maintaining stunning transparency in A/D and D/A conversion.
Robust I/O flexibility with Dante connectivity
With 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs, plus 32 channels possible via the included LT-DNT Dante LSlot port, the Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System gives you top-notch I/O. You just won’t believe how little latency you have to deal with when you’re running your Hilo on Dante. Add to that an internal 32-channel mixer to control it all, and you’ve got massive I/O flexibility and killer performance in one!
Open-ended software platform evolves with your system
Lynx’s Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System is built upon an open-ended software platform that allows for future measurement, metering, diagnostics, and personalization feature updates — all using the Hilo’s intuitive touchscreen LCD!
Lynx Hilo with Preinstalled LT-DNT Dante Card Features:
- 3-in-1 unit: AD converter, DA converter, and Headphone Amp with its own dedicated D/A converter
- Comes preloaded with a Lynx LT-DNT Dante option card for ultra-high-speed connectivity and low-latency performance
- 3 unique sets of analog outputs: main analog out, monitor and headphone outs (both with volume)
- Flexible digital I/O offers a choice of AES/EBU, SPDIF via coax or TOSlink, or ADAT formats
- Innovative analog stage and converter topology design for ultra low noise and distortion
- 480 x 272 pixel LCD touchscreen for easy operation and monitoring
- A 32-channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA
- 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs plus 32 channels possible via LSlot
- AC powered with battery operation available
- Open-ended software platform allows for future updates
- Designed and manufactured in the USA