Manikin Electronic Memotron m2d
The Memotron m2d is the youngest member of the Memotron-family. A robust metal-case harbours all the control-elements of the classic M400 control-panel. The sounds are directly pulled from the internal memory (encompassing ca. 700 memory-cells), without requiring a loading-process. Via SD-card new sounds can be imported and settings (Panaroma, Volume, Effects, as well as Attack- and Release-times) can be saved conveniently in the form of ‘frames’.
Included in the purchase are 100 sounds (the complete Studio and Vintage 1 Collection and a selection of single sounds from all other available collections plus 57 new sounds). All other available Memotron Sounds can be used as well. The integrated effects-section possesses numerous, adjustable effects like: Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Tremolo, Echo and Delay.
Features at a glance:
- – Fully polyphonic (111 voices)
- – Up to three sounds loadable
- – Controls: volume, tone, pitch, frame, half-speed, as well as Data/ESC to navigate the menu
- – int. adjustable effects-processor
- – Headphone output
- – Volume-pedal input
- – Stereo line-output
- – MIDI In / Out
- – int. sound-memory (700 sounds)
- – SD-card-slot (rear)
- – high-quality metalcase
- – int. power supply (90-240V~ AC/ 50-60Hz)