ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox
The ZT Lunchbox Combo Amplifier is an ultra-compact amp loud enough to gig with that weighs less than 10 pounds. It pumps a ton of power through its 6.5” internal speaker, and can simultaneously drive an external cabinet. On its own the Lunchbox can overpower your drummer with ease. Add a Lunchbox Cab extension speaker or go bigger with a 2×12 or 4×12 cabinet for even more output, enhanced bottom end, or tonal variation.
The Lunchbox amp’s clean tonal palette is versatile enough for rock, blues, jazz, and country players alike. This amp is adored by pedal freaks, and takes a boost/overdrive like a champ. It has all the give and responsiveness of a classic tube amp without the size, weight, and maintenance.
The Lunchbox is used in studio and on stage by high-level pros such as Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), Nels Cline & Jeff Tweedy (Wilco), Andy Summers (The Police), and Lee Ranaldo (Sonic Youth), and has been a best friend to musicians worldwide who love its versatility and portability.
Add the Lunchbox to your collection and you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
- Custom designed ultra-power 6.5″ speaker
- Ambience effect (open-back speaker simulation)
- External Speaker Output
- Internal Speaker Mute switch
- Headphone out (1/4”) with volume control
- Aux in (1/8”)
- Switchable 115V/230V
- 200W (peak musical power) Class A/B power amplifier
- Pure analog front-end, with diode overdrive capability
- Peak Output: 120 dB at 1 meter
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 9.8″ x 5.5″/192mm x 250mm x 139mm
- Weight: 9.5 lbs./4.3kg
Volume, Gain, Tone, Ambience, Line Out/Headphone Level
Lunchbox Carry Bag (sold separately)