ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox Acoustic
The ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox Acoustic is the most lightweight & compact pro-quality 2-channel acoustic guitar/vocal amp on the market today.
Players frequently comment that the Lunchbox Acoustic is “the most natural sounding acoustic amp” they have ever used. ZT went to great effort to achieve this result, careful to avoid “coloring” the instrument’s sound, and instead making your guitar sound like your guitar – just louder. And by utilizing the amp’s power to assure the low frequencies so important to acoustic guitars remain strong despite the 6.5” speaker size, ZT succeeded in making the Lunchbox Acoustic sound much bigger than it is.
Individual controls for the dedicated microphone and instrument channels combine with clean, room-filling amplifier power, anti-feedback circuitry, a pro-grade reverb, external speaker output, and an effects loop for plenty of flexibility. You can even add pre-recorded tracks via the 1/8” aux input.
There is simply no other amp as easy to transport & gig with than a ZT amp, and for the acoustic player, it’s the ZT Lunchbox Acoustic.
ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox Acoustic Features:
- Custom designed ultra-power 6.5″ speaker
- Mic channel w/ 1/4” and XLR inputs
- Instrument channel w/ 1/4” input
- Independent Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb controls for both channels
- EFX Loop
- 3-position Anti-Feedback Control with bypass
- Anti-Clip limiting circuit
- Phantom Power (12V)
- Internal Speaker Mute switch
- External Speaker Output
- Headphone out (1/4”) with volume control
- Aux in (1/8”)
- Switchable 115V/230V
ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox Acoustic Specefications:
- 200W (peak musical power) Class A/B power amplifier
- Peak Output: >115 dB at 1 meter
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 9.8″ x 7.7″/192mm x 250mm x 196mm
- Weight: 12 lbs./5.4kg
ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox Acoustic Controls:
- Mic Channel: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb
- Instrument Channel: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb
- Master Controls: Volume, Anti-Feedback
- Misc. Controls: Phantom Power, Headphone/DI Output Level, Internal Speaker On/Off
Lunchbox Acoustic Carry Bag (sold separately)