Slate Digital VBC Virtual Buss Compressors Plug-in Bundle (download)
Compression Plug-in Bundle with FG-GREY, FG-RED, and FG-MU Compressors – Mac/PC AAX, AU, RTAS, VST
NOTE: This product requires an iLok 2 (not included) for authorization
Slate Digital Virtual Buss Compressors give you three amazing-sounding, analog-modeled dynamics processors that are perfect for bus compression. Slate’s wizardry is all over these excellent plug-ins; they’ve precisely modeled every nuance of classic analog compressors, right down to the nonlinear characteristics of their transformers, tubes, VCAs, harmonic and phase distortions, and amplifiers. You get FG-GREY, an impeccable model of the classic British console compressor; FG-RED (ask mix legend Chris Lord-Alge about this one); and FG-MU has the soul of the immortal Fairchild 670. You need Slate Digital’s Virtual Buss Compressors.
Slate Digital Virtual Buss Compressors Features at a Glance:
- An essential bundle of 3 impeccably modeled compressors
- FG-GREY: the classic British console compressor
- FG-RED: the red-faced compressor that’s a fave of Chris Lord-Alge
- FG-MU: the soul of of the “Holy Grail” Fairchild 670 tube compressor
- Function as separate plug-ins in your DAW or in Slate’s Virtual Buss Compressors Rack
Slate Digital Virtual Buss Compressors is essential for mixing and mastering!
|Format||AAX, AU, RTAS, VST|
|Hardware Requirements – Mac||Dual Core Intel Processor, 4GB RAM|
|Hardware Requirements – PC||Dual Core Intel/AMD Processor, 4GB RAM|
|OS Requirements – Mac||OS X 10.7|
|OS Requirements – PC||Windows 7|