Reason 6 is here! Need a controller?
Panorama is our vision of how a great controller should work. Yes, there are many ‘generic’ controllers on the market already but we have yet to find one that satisfies our criteria of operating the software, as if it’s hardware – That’s Panorama.
Panorama uses a communication protocol that has been custom designed for Reason 6, putting control – every control – at your fingertips. Panorama, in addition, of course also feature traditional MIDI controller capabilities, including a MIDI output, just in case you want to switch between your virtual and hardware instrument rack in real-time. Panorama really does access all areas.
Here you get the chance to read early information. We’ll reveal more and more snippets of Panorama up until release.
- 49-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Weighted synth-style keybed
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- 4 keyboard function buttons
- 3.5″ high-resolution TFT display
- 16 encoders
- 9 45mm faders
- 100 mm ALPS motorized fader*
- 10 assignable LED buttons
- 28 additional assignable buttons
- 12 pads with velocity/pressure sensitivity
- 4 LED mode buttons
- 5 menu buttons under display
- Pads and motorized fader select buttons
- View and mute buttons
- Sustain pedal jack (pedal not included)
- Expression pedal jack (pedal not included)
- USB port for communication with computer
- USB Micro B connector for extra and external power*
- Mac OS X and Windows XP, Vista & 7 compatible
*Two USB ports or external USB power supply required to power entire unit. One USB port powers entire unit with the exception of the motorized fader.