Arturia KeyLab 61 MK2 Ultimate MIDI Controller
The definitive MIDI controller keyboard, KeyLab MkII is a luxurious, expressive tool for your studio or live rig. Unsurpassed connectivity, effortless integration, customizable interface, and inspiring included software; there simply is no other MIDI controller quite like KeyLab MkII.
Another level in terms of quality and luxury, KeyLab MkII is a treat for the fingertips and gives unprecedented levels of control over your music and software. Both 49-key and 61-key versions of KeyLab MkII feature Arturia’s Pro-Feel action, the same lusciously playable keybed as the MatrixBrute and MiniBrute 2. Sensitive enough to accurately capture the subtleties and nuances of delicate playing, while still being robust enough to feel the energy of high-impact playing.
Every version of KeyLab MkII also offers 16 RGB-backlit, multi-function performance pads which can be used in a huge variety of ways, whatever suits your performance style or studio needs best. Trigger custom chords, activate samples, quickly switch user maps, KeyLab MkII puts the “control” firmly back into “controller”. A gateway to software, KeyLab MkII features 9 rotary encoders, 9 faders, and a selection of fully assignable buttons to give you unfettered access to your virtual instruments, effects, and recording environment. Send and receive CV / gate data to bridge the gap between modular and MIDI, with a fully customizable setup.
To allow for maximum expression, and to put that unmistakable “human touch” into your music, KeyLab MkII features multiple expression pedal inputs, that can be assigned to whatever parameters you desire in your DAW or virtual instruments, and sports robust, luxurious machined metal pitch and mod wheels. Truly a live-performers dream!
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6500 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Piano V
- 49 & 61 key options available, each with high quality keybed with velocity sensitive keys
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs