Apogee Symphony2 I/O Expansion Module 8 Channel Mic Preamp
8 Mic preamps with 4 instrument inputs and 8 insert points
- 8 digitally controlled, 85dB microphone preamps
- Upgrades functionality of Analog I/O Module by adding mic preamps to the existing line inputs
- Creates a direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module by inserting a mic preamp stage before the line inputs
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
Winner 2012 TEC Award
Microphone Preamplifier Technology Category
- 4 Hi-Z 1/4” instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
- 8 balanced software assignable analog insert points
- Send 1-8 and Return 1-8 on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors
How does the Mic Preamp module work?
The Mic Preamp Module upgrades the functionality of any Analog I/O Module by adding mic preamps to the existing line inputs. A direct connection between the Mic Preamp Module and the Analog I/O Module inserts a mic preamp stage before the line inputs.