BAE 1032 without Power Supply
The BAE 1032 without Power Supply is a 4-band Mic/Line preamp by BAE was inspired by the frequencies of the classic 1081. It uses the same high-quality components and manufacturing techniques used in other BAE modules featuring the same Class A transformer-coupled circuits and same modular cards for long-term serviceability.
Along with the passive inductor high-pass filter, the 4-band equalizer provides greater coverage. The high-mid and low-mid frequencies overlap for flexibility in correcting problem frequencies. The 1032 also provides a more comprehensive high frequency shelf up to 24kHz for extended high-frequency correction without compromising the midrange.
Many people loved the EQ portion of the 1081 but the amplifier was class A/B. Our clients told us that they prefer the class A output and so we now have a 1081 inspired equalizer with a 1073 preamp.
BAE 1032 without Power Supply Features:
- Inspired by the 1081 EQ points using the same inductor specifications.
- Class A transformer-coupled.
- Hand wired, all discrete using modular cards.
- 4-band with HPF.
- Low and High Mid-band overlapping frequencies.
- Extended selection for high-frequency shelving.
- High-quality Swiss made Elma® rotary switches.