Elysia Xpressor Limited Meteor Edition 500 Stereo Compressor
The meteor edition is a limited version of our best selling compressor, the xpressor 500. The completely unique appearance reminds of metallic meteorites which can be found in the great museums of natural science all around the globe, and hence the name was born.
The amazing 3D structured surface of this special aluminum was never meant to be used for front panels of high grade audio equipment, as the beautiful patterns it shows are the result of gigantic buzz saws used to cut the massive blocks into big slices.
A surface like this just cannot be screen printed, therefore the labeling had to be burned into the aluminum with a special MOPA laser – this is for the ages. The xpressor 500 meteor edition is limited to 100 pieces world wide while supplies last.
Elysia Xpressor 500 Stereo Compressor is an extremely versatile stereo compressor available in API’s 500 series format. With its many unique features taken from our flagship products, you not only get great compression, but an amount of control on processing which is hardly ever experienced elsewhere.
No matter if you want to set and forget or plunge deep into the secrets of compression, the xpressor 500 is for you. Its discrete audio path running in constant class-A mode provides a superior audio quality which combines a clear and open sound with a good lot of punch.
Stereo buss compression, processing single signals, approaching dynamics in creative ways – the xpressor 500 shines in many different applications. Best of elysia? You got it!
Elysia Xpressor 500 Stereo Compressor Features:
* Discrete Class-A Topology – Pristine audio quality
* Auto Fast Attack – Perfect attack in any situation
* Switchable Release Characteristic – Smooth or crisp – the choice is yours
* Warm Mode – Transparency? Saturation? Both!
* Parallel Compression – Mixing direct and compressed signals
* Sidechain Filter – Frequency selective compression
* Gain Reduction Limiter – Ultimate control on the compression process
* Made in Germany – High grade components, solid aluminum knobs