Apogee MiC 96k USB Microphone for Mac & Windows
- For Mac and Windows Platforms
- Up to 24-Bit/96 kHz Conversion
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Preamp with 40 dB of Gain
- Multicolor LED Input Meter
- Control Knob for Level Adjustment
- Bus-Powered by Mac or Windows Computers
- Includes USB Cable
- Includes Tabletop Stand & Stand Adapter
- Made in the USA
The MiC 96k for Mac and Windows from Apogee Electronics is a microphone designed to deliver studio-quality recordings straight to your Mac or Windows computer via USB connection. It records in resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz and carries an on-board preamp with 40 dB of gain. It sports a cardioid polar pattern quite suitable for vocals, podcasting, and acoustic instruments.
The MiC 96k has a multicolor LED display that illustrates input level and device status, giving a visual reading of your input levels. It boasts an all-metal body and a side-mounted gain-control knob for quick adjustments of your levels. Apogee also includes a standard USB cable, tabletop stand, and mic stand adapter, allowing you to get started recording to your Mac or Windows computer out of the box.