Analogue Solutions Nyborg 24
Key Nyborg Features
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings.
- Hand built in Great Britain.
- Good quality smooth potentiometers, fully sealed against dust
- Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
- High grade double sided circuit board
- High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion
- Very stable MIDI to CV
- Very stable analogue oscillators
- Hand built by humans
- True retro analogue voice and modulation circuits to give an authentic retro sound
Nyborg 12/24 Differences-
12 = has the Telemark synth’s “oberheim SEM” style filter
24= has the Leipzig synth’s “Moog” style filter
All else is essentially identical. Which filter / sound to choose? They are both amazing. Choose either and you will be happy.
Why not buy both? Then rack them side by side with the optional rack kit.