Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano
Like Having a Portable CFIII Grand Piano!
The Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano brings you stunning grand piano sounds based on the Yamaha CFIIIs grand from Yamaha’s Premium Collection. On top of that, you get 35 vintage EPs and hundreds of sounds from Yamaha’s flagship Motif workstation. You’ll appreciate the natural feel of the 88-key graded hammer-action keyboard and its intuitive interface, which lets you easily create splits and layers quickly, thanks to the simple layout and large lighted buttons. And with its trim design and light weight (only 36 lbs.), it’ll be a pleasure transporting the Yamaha CP40 Stage to your gigs.
Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano at a Glance:
- Graded-Hammer Action keyboard delivers real-deal playing feel
- Amazing piano sounds for any musical setting
- Professional controller features let you do it all
Graded-Hammer Action keyboard delivers real-deal playing feelYamaha’s extensive experience in crafting fine acoustic pianos helps them create the ultimate digital pianos. The advanced Graded Hammer Action action in the the CP40 Stage piano gives all keys an authentic resistance that increases from the top register to the lower – just as on an actual acoustic piano. Which means that you can naturally pound out thunderous low notes with your left hand and let the fingers on your right dance and fly on the high notes.
Amazing piano sounds for any musical settingThe Yamaha CP40 Stage gives you a variety of grand pianos based on the Yamaha CFIIIs, one of Yamaha’s Premium Collection grands. An assortment of vintage electric pianos, VCM effects, and a selection of sounds from the flagship Motif round out the soundset, so you’re ready to ace any musical situation.
Professional controller features let you do it allYamaha knows what you need in a professional stage piano, and that includes being able to use it as a full-fledged MIDI controller. That’s why, in addition to USB and traditional MIDI, the CP40 provides a full compliment of controller features, including pitch and mod wheels and a CC pedal input, so you can control your software or hardware synths with the expression to ignite passionate performances. The CP40 Stage also comes with the FC3 foot pedal, which supports half-damper techniques and lush soundboard resonance.
Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano Features:
- 15 CFIII grand piano voices
- 35 Vintage electric pianos (tine, reed, DX and original CP80)
- 247 Voices including Basses, Clavs, Organs, Strings and Pads based on our flagship Motif
- 62 Virtual Circuit Modeling effects, Reverb, Chorus, Master 3 band EQ and Compressor
- 88-note Graded Hammer action
- Large lighted buttons for easy splits and layers
- Slim, elegant lightweight design (36 lbs.) for portability
- FC3 foot pedal for half-damper and soundboard resonance included
- MIDI I/O; USB (to host, to device)
Sounds, playability, and portability: have it all, with the Yamaha CP40 Stage piano!
|Number of Keys||88|
|Type of Keys||Weighted|
|Other Controllers||Pitchbend, Mod Wheel|
|Audio Inputs||1 x Stereo Mini Jack|
|Audio Outputs||2 x TS (Headphones)|
|Pedal Inputs||1 x Sustain, 1 x Controller|
|Number of Pedals||1 x FC3 (Half-damper)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP40|