Compact step sequencer with 2 x 8 steps
The SQ-1 is a compact step sequencer with 2 x 8 steps. It’s wealth of connection jacks allows it to be connected to the MS-20 and a variety of other synthesizers. Vintage analog synths or the latest compact synths can be controlled from this single unit. You can also switch between a variety of synthesizer modes and use the step buttons to create performances overflowing with spontaneity, just as when using a volca unit. Liberate yourself from the numerically-bound parameter editing that’s typical on a DAW; you’ll enjoy truly musical inspiration as you train your ears and concentrate on what your fingertips are doing. Don’t miss the experience of music that’s driven by your instinct.
- Connect & control the MS-20 & many other types of equipment
- 8 sequencer modes for creative flexibility
- Step buttons inherited from the volca provide excellent improvisatory possibilities
- Sturdy metal construction for durability
- Battery operation for portability