Slate Digital FG-Bomber Plug-in
Dynamic Impact Enhancer Plug-in – Mac/PC AAX, RTAS, VST, AU
NOTE: This product requires an iLok 2 (not included) for authorization
Dynamic Mixes, Guaranteed
Slate Digital describes their FG-Bomber plug-in as a “Dynamic Impact Enhancer.” We found that it can add size, dimensionality, glue, and sheer impact to your mixes. Under the hood, FG-Bomber is based on analog modeling of hand-picked audio processors. Painstaking models of harmonics and saturation generators, filtration and dynamics control devices, and other select circuitry all contribute to the FG-Bomber’s unique and wide-ranging capabilities. You may even find that it replaces a rack full of processing gear. Imagine your mix exploding out of the speakers with an energy that demands the listener’s rapt attention. Slate Digital FG-Bomber makes that happen.
Slate Digital FG-Bomber Features:
- “Dynamic Impact Enhancer” adds size, dimensionality, and impact to mixes
- Based on a selection of modeled analog circuits for wide-ranging capabilities
- Use on individual instruments or the entire mix
- Tightens the low end; adds snap to your transients
- Adds natural-sounding clarity to vocals
- 3 tone settings: Present, Fat, and Tight
- Drive knob lets you control the percentage of signal sent to the FX processors
- Dials between enhancement of transients and sustain
- Requires iLok
Pump up your mixes with Slate Digital FG-Bomber!