PreSonus Audiobox iTwo. 2×2 USB iPad Audio/MIDI Interface
The PreSonus AudioBox iTwo 2×2 USB/iPad audio interface works for a multitude of functions that cater to today’s sound engineers. Connect your Apple iPad or mobile device to the audio input/output jacks. Set up an instant podcast studio in your living room by connecting microphones and headphones. Listen to your latest mix as you record your next creative endeavour on a Mac, PC or laptop by connecting your computer to the audio interface. You have limitless options for when you need an exact sound setup in a portable setting.
Record 24-bit audio at up to 96 kilohertz with the versatile and easy-to-use Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows and Capture Duo recording software for iPad. Studio One contains clear, straightforward, single-window design so everything you need is right there in front of you without having to switch between programs. The powerful file browser uses drag-and-drop to let you easily mix your files. Studio One Artist includes a wealth of professional-quality plug-ins, virtual instruments and loops so you can produce whatever sounds you need while recording them or soon after you save your file.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kilohertz sampling rate
- Two microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, class A mic preamplifiers and 48-volt phantom power
- Two switchable line/instrument inputs
- Two balanced ¼-inch TRS main line-level outputs
- 1×1 MIDI in/out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analogue mixer (One: fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button; Two: variable mix via Mix knob)
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ gigabytes of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad